Tuesday, February 16, 2010

学ぶ

I have recently had a hunger for learning, for wanting to know all this stuff I never knew about, to understand things that I have always struggled to understand or just to learn about stuff I never before showed an interest in. I kind of feel like I sound like Cate Blanchette's character (can't remember her name) in the latest Indiana Jones, you know at the end when she asks the aliens for the meaning of life (I think it was, haven't seen it for awhile). Did I just ruin the ending for anyone? Any way, my point is more about wanting to learn, I'm not sure if it has come about cause there are so many opportunity to learn in Sydney or I am trying to fill up my time with stuff to do, or I have finally flipped and am borderline crazy.
I keep thinking of things that I want to learn about and on top of that I keep finding books on random subject that I think would be cool to know.
I also (and this is nothing new) am 'thingy' about knowing what I am celebrating and why, e.g. Valentines Day, Easter, Christmas etc.
I hate ignorant statements like 'I am not Christian and don't believe in Christianity, but I always celebrate Easter and Christmas'..... okay so I've never heard any make that exact statement but things along that line.
Truthfully I don't really know where this is going or where I intended this to go, I guess it just is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me and I'll be sure to check your blog and possibly comment back =]

Followers

Posts from the past

Counter

free html hit counter