Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Leaving

I guess this is my last full day in Canberra. It has only just hit me, maybe that is why I am up at 6am.
I am going to miss my family here, even though they drive me insane most days with thousands (7) of kids every where. I guess they say you miss the things you wouldn't expect to.
Almost everything is packed, clothes are all folded on the couch ready to be put in a bag. I don't think I have ever moved and packed this strategically. Everything categorized and put in marked boxes.
I have one last day at work in Canberra office and then a work dinner tonight. So far I haven't felt like I have really had to say 'good-bye' to anyone, I know I will see them all again, but maybe tonight I will begin to feel like I am actually leaving.
But I am looking forward to two things in particular, Ikea and the airport.
I guess I need to get stuck into the day then, slash go have a massive coffee.

NB Next post might not be for a while until settled or have something good to write about

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me and I'll be sure to check your blog and possibly comment back =]

Followers

Posts from the past

Counter

free html hit counter