Sunday, January 31, 2010

Syd

I have made a deal that now I am here I will wake up early, eat better and do more exercise, day one went well, let see how day two goes.
It's 6:30AM and I am hanging out in bed still, but I am awake. The bed room is still pretty much one big mess of boxes and bags and a few unpacked clothes bags have now been scattered across the room.
In 24 hours I clocked up almost 1200kms driving back and forth from Canberra. Saturday night I was exhausted and gave myself Sunday to relax.
So on Sunday we went to Ikea for breaky and shopping and WOW I was in heaven.

Elliott has come in and decided that he is more important then the laptop and is purring like a tractor. So glad to be back with my kitten.

Back to Ikea, they serve a $2.50 breakfast there, including a vegetarian one. Then I can wander pointlessly through and purchase stuff. Unfortunately, as Blaine was with me, I was only able to purchase essentials otherwise I probably would have spent hundreds.
After Ikea we headed into the city, nothing to new there. We found Kings Comics (what we where looking for) and I got a hair cut for $33, bargain.

Today will be mostly cleaning around here, maybe a swim but first of all a drive to my new office, I figure I should do it in traffic and see how long it takes me to get there.
So now the difficult task of waking Blaine up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me and I'll be sure to check your blog and possibly comment back =]

Followers

Posts from the past

Counter

free html hit counter