Thursday, February 4, 2010

Current Addictions and other random thoughts P2

Oh I was going to talk about the things I am addicted/obsessed with/about at the moment.
Reading Truman Capote's 'In Cold Blood', reminding me of my love for true crime books. I think I will need to read some once I have finished my current pile of 'to reads', so far consisting of
- Spanish Fly
- Ulysses
- The Bride Stripped Bare
- A Brave New World
And
-Syrup

Also wanting to read but haven't bought it the tomorrow series by John Marsden. I started reading the first two but haven't found (not that I have looked very far) the third.
And on the subject of books I also have a few comics and graphic novels to get through.

My plan is to explore Sydney over the next few weeks/months/years and bring to you my findings on places to go and things to see. Yes, I am going to do all the tourist stuff. The city is somewhere Ive been (and assume everyone else) to many times so going to find the little things you might usually miss or forget to check out.

I will also buy a new happy snap camera, better then my Asian Yashica that likes to fail, to bring you photos with my plan to show people around Sydney as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me and I'll be sure to check your blog and possibly comment back =]

Followers

Posts from the past

Counter

free html hit counter