Thursday, February 4, 2010

Current Addictions and other random thoughts

Now that I have moved I feel I need to be more cultured, I sound like such a dick saying that.
I want to learn another language, possibly Japanese or Italian.
I want to eat food form places I've never tried before. Boy "Sums Ange up in one". Every other cuture seems to have some many choices for a vegetarian. I think I should try vegan, at least for a bit. Also loving Bagels.

My thoughts are just running out onto this blog right now, so sorry not everything is going to join up.

Drove into Glebe this morning, had breaky with Boy and looked at book stores. I guess I am some what predictable, I just can't walk past a book store. We found a book store (last time we where up) with a cute little caffe out the back, I was a big fan. We didn't eat there but defiantly did make a purchase.
Apart from that a pretty uneventful boring day, we walked around the local trying to find a spotlight or something similar to no avail.

I decided I want to make origami, I bought the wrong paper so I had to use my boring yellow card I already had. I'll post a photo of the end product.

I've been looking at other peoples blogs and want to make mine more appealing to others, I mean isn't that the point of a blog? For someone else to read it!
So any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me and I'll be sure to check your blog and possibly comment back =]

Followers

Posts from the past

Counter

free html hit counter