Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feburary is for Lovers


As I am still keen on exploring and trying new things, I insisted that we go to theater sports in Glebe on Friday night. Not the highlight on things I have insisted on doing in case they are interesting/fun. Instead we found ourselves watching some untrained twats pulling out the cheap laugh tactics. And a cheap laugh was exactly what it was, I found myself giggling at penis and gay jokes.
On the upside we had an amazing Japanese dinner.






Loves Chinese New Year.



Loved this guy, he was 'hula-hopping' at 11AM when we going into China Town and still going as we where leaving to go home about 4PM. Very Cute. He was raising money to start a church in Korea. Did I mention that he was shot in the Vietnam War through his leg? His sign even said he would show us. So, here he is chowing down on a fruit I've never seen before, kind of looked like a massive pear or apple.




And last but no least my purchase of shoes today, aren't they amazing!?



I guess this post was inaccurately titled (but it was a poster in Cold Rock that was advertising if you buy your lover a ice cream the second one is half price [and the girl at cold rock gave us $49.50 change from $50]0, as I have not once spoken about boy, who carried my bag around all day while I shopped. Seriously, he has been so good. Tomorrow I might teat him.

1 comment:

Comment me and I'll be sure to check your blog and possibly comment back =]

Followers

Posts from the past

Counter

free html hit counter