Saturday, February 6, 2010

T.S Elliott

I always hated people talking about their pets, I may have even mentioned this before. But, I love the shit out of my cat. Last (2008) Christmas my sister come over to the house we where then renting, while playing a game of taboo (oh soo fun) a kitten started meowing at the door and of course my sister went out and played with it, she has her own kitten Biscuit who looks the same. The kitten then wouldn't go away and even after sister left the he (we picked him up and checked the sex while playing with him) hung around. Of course when night came I had to let him inside, we walked around the neighborhood and asked if anyone was missing a kitten. After a fight with the boy we let him stay the night on the condition we would take him to the pound and vet to see if anyone had reported him missing, no one had. Ever since he has been part of our lives, although now he technically lives with my parents and I know my father will never let him go. Now living with my parents I can play with and cuddle whenever I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me and I'll be sure to check your blog and possibly comment back =]

Followers

Posts from the past

Counter

free html hit counter