Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Already recieving complaints

I have been hear a total of 5 days and already recieved a complaint about where I am parking.
I now hate this complex, also cause there is some dickhead out the front who is imitating a disable person (yes being politically correct).

Dear complex, fuck you.

Work is ridiculously hectic, I find myself getting in earlier and leaving later. And the office environment is a lot more professional then Canberra.

We have ceases unpacking even though there is still a lot to do, most of the stuff we use and need are out or up in the room. I doubt we will unpack it all, not untill we find our on place.

Oh and good new, I have enrolled at a TAFE course. Back to school (ish) for me.

That all I can be bother writting about for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me and I'll be sure to check your blog and possibly comment back =]

Followers

Posts from the past

Counter

free html hit counter